On-line reputation means what user think about your brand. It may be positive or negative. Most of the people ignore this on-line reputation factor but they don’t realize that in present era user has become more choosy. First they will compare the reviews about you and your competitor then they will decide to join your business. Having positive or good on-line reputation can increase the chance of your business to be choose by customer.
Now the question is how to improve your on-line reputation?
The answer is very simple for improving your on-line reputation first you have to find out the keywords that people can use to find reviews about your brand.
After deciding keywords check result on 1st 2nd and 3rd S.E.R.P. It depends on you that how much results you want to handle, it can be from 10 to 30 or more. After that create a list with positive and negative results. Select positive result for targeting in link building.
After doing these thing you have to follow few simple steps:
1. Create your social media profile or page on major social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. and promote them as much as possible.
2. Create some micro-sites or blog sites where you can post a fresh content related to your business with-in every 3-4 days.
3. Publish at least 2 press release in a month.
4. Create a you-tube channel and promote your brand related video through this.
5. Where ever you got a chance to review your business put a positive review of your business there.
6. Use your brand name for link building and also utilize those selected keywords and positive results from S.E.R.P. that you find in initial step.
7. Continue this work for at-least 3-6 months.
Finally please note that improving and maintaining your brand’s on-line reputation is not an easy & small task. It is a long term work so result may take time. But believe me once you hold a good reputation for your brand then it can earn you a lot of business because people always follow trend. Once people find good reviews of your brand from other people then they sure gonna follow you.